In celebration of COP28 we will be posting a series of news articles detailing our commitment to managing climate risk. The series won't just show our progress so far but also demonstrate our proactive approach in addressing climate risks head-on.
What to will the series cover?
- Engaging with our Top Emitters
- A collaborative approach to net zero goal setting
- WPF and Ninety One: Transition in Emerging Markets
- Focus on high emitting sectors
- Our commitment to Fossil Fuel Divestment
One of the most important Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors to consider is climate risk. When it comes to climate risk, the Fund's goal is:
To protect the investments from climate change risk, and safeguard the financial future of the Fund
In the best financial interests of the Fund, we have set a target of net zero by 2050 across all investment portfolios.