23 March 2023
With the LGPS, once you draw your pension it is increased in April each year in line with Cost of Living (CPI) inflation.
Based on the CPI rate of inflation for September 2022, your LGPS pension will increase by up to 10.1% from Monday 10 April 2023. As the increase to your pension applies part way through April, your April payment will include both the new and old rates. The new rate will be seen in full from the May instalment of your pension.
Please note that as the CARE benefits are revaluated in April each year this increase is only applied annually. Therefore if you draw your pension part way through the financial year, any increase will only be seen the following April according to CPI for that upcoming year.
For further information and guidance please visit Pension increases
Register for ePayslips
Advantages of using ePayslips
- Access your pay related document at any time from any device
- Both payslips and P60s are stored on the site
- Your payslips can be used as proof of your earnings and tax paid
- You can save, print and email your payroll documents at any time
- All your documents are securely stored in one location
- You will receive email notifications when a document is uploaded
Is your expression of wish up to date?
You can update your beneficiary details instantly via My Wiltshire Pension and going to the Expression of Wish section once you are signed in.